Naturally, our hardwired GPS vehicle tracking systems and our battery operated GPS systems help you determine the location of your vehicles, but it goes far beyond that. We can also give you alerts that help you stay on top of your daily operations. A few examples include:
- Alerts when the brakes are hit in an aggressive manner.
- Alerts when the drivers are exceeding the speed limit.
- Alerts when the truck has been idling for a significant amount of time.
- Reminders that it’s time for an oil change, based on the miles that have been driven.
- Reminders that it is time for a tire rotation or replacement.
It can be hard to keep track of this when you have a massive fleet to worry about, but proper maintenance can help prevent accidents, as can keeping your drivers accountable for their actions. We help you on all fronts so that you don’t run into any issues.
Of course, the battery operated GPS tracking device also helps to make you more efficient. You know exactly where the trucks are, you can coordinate jobs, and you can identify ways in which time is being wasted. Though the hardwired GPS tracking device may be mandatory thanks to the new government regulations, many people use our systems because of how helpful they are, not just to be in compliance with the law.
Request More Information
To learn more about the law, the hardwired GPS vehicle tracking systems we offer, and what you need to do next, just give us a call today.