On top of that, new government mandates stipulate that all companies must become E-Log compliant by next year. If you don’t have electronic log book software by Dec. 18 of 2017, you could face penalties just for using the wrong system, even if your drivers aren’t breaking any rules while they drive. With the electronic driver log books in place, you don’t have to worry.
How the System Helps
You shouldn’t just use driver log book software to get out of fines, though. It can help in a lot of other ways, as the driver HOS tracking software and GPS systems that we offer will help you to:
- Know exactly where your drivers and vehicles are at all times.
- Identify the most efficient and productive drivers.
- Plan out shipments precisely, right down to the minute.
- Pay drivers accurately for their time or the miles driven.
- Keep an eye on the vehicles themselves for maintenance and upkeep.
- Identify potential issues, such as speeding drivers or aggressive behavior.
Our driver HOS log services help you save time when keeping records, they help your company operate in a safe manner, and help to make you as efficient – and profitable – as you can be.
Request More Information
Contact Us Today
We would love to tell you more about how our systems work and what they’ll be able to do for you. To find out more about the electronic driver log books and GPS systems, call us now.