Get GPS Tracking, E-Logs or Both with the G3000
The G3000 from Fleet Trax offers a full suite of tracking reports and / or the option for FMCSA-certified E-Logs if your fleet requires them.
GPS and / or E-Logs at an Affordable Price with Easy Installation!
Some fleets just need E-logs, some just need GPS tracking — and in many cases there are those that need both. The G3000 is a cost-effective unit that offers a full suite of tracking reports AND E-Logs if you need them. With the G3000, you get:
- Unlimited training:Get free training and support on the product as you need it
- Easy installation:Just the plug the device in and you’re ready to go
- Driver Reports:Speeding, driver behavior, idling and maintenance reports to track your fleet
Monitor the Health of Your Fleet
The G3000 comes with diagnostic reporting tools for you to monitor the health of your vehicles and be notified of any basic maintenance needs such as battery replacements and oil and tire changes.
ADVANCED GPS TRACKING
Fleet Trax System Reports
GET COMPLIANT FAST
(Optional Feature) FMCSA-certified E-Logs for DOT Compliance
If you have a fleet that needs to be ELD compliant by the Dec. 17th, 2017 deadline, then the G3000 is the perfect solution for you.
- Easy to Learn:Simple interface that is intuitive for drivers and fleet managers alike
- Inspection Reports:Send customizable DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports) with ease
- Superior Tech SupportWe will make sure you and your drivers are fully trained on our ELDs
GPS AND E-LOGS
Learn More About the G3000 GPS Tracker Today
Whether your fleet needs E-Logs or not, the G3000 is one of our most affordable and versatile trackers out there. With the convenience of easy plug-and-play installation and the ability to monitor your fleet’s health with vehicle diagnostics, the G3000 is the complete GPS package you are looking for. Call us at (855) 988-5544 or fill out our contact form to schedule a demo of our systems today.