Staying Compliant as New Laws Take Effect Next Year
If you don’t currently have customizable electronic driver logbooks, you’ll need them soon.
Effective Dec.18, 2017, all commercial vehicle fleets will be required to have E-logs for their vehicles. If they don’t, they could face CSA fines and penalties. By having them in place ahead of time, you can help ensure that everyone is comfortable with using them and doing so correctly before they become mandatory.
Our Customizable Electronic Driver Logbooks Provide a Wealth of Information
While E-logs will be required to remain compliant, good customizable driver logbook software like that available from Fleet Trax can optimize your business operations and help make your company more profitable by:
- Telling you where your drivers and vehicles are at all times
- Ensuring that you pay your drivers accurately based on mileage or driving time
- Spotting driving issues such as speeding and aggressive driving
- Planning your shipments and loads precisely
- Spotting vehicle issues before they require expensive, time-consuming repairs
Contact Us Today
Call us or contact us online to find out more about our E-log software and all of our other software solutions. We offer a free consultation as well as a demonstration of our products. We also offer a free 30-day trial on all of our E-log software.